Service Truck Crane Inspection Services
Service trucks were designed with the equipment mechanic in mind when doing repair work. The trend we see today is for companies to utilize service truck cranes to assist in construction activities.
In doing so, this equipment falls under the crane standard as per the OSHA regulations. Thus, the training and certification requirements must be met when a service truck crane is used in such a manner.
Each Service Truck Inspector is fully qualified; having met thorough performance requirements with documented experience in truck-mounted crane inspection.
Crane & Rigging Consultants inspections are professional and reliable. Providing you with a fair, unbiased third-party evaluation. Count on us when you need quality service crane inspection services!
Our Service Truck Inspectors Will:
- Review your current records for compliance to state and Federal laws.
- Deliver a comprehensive safety compliance inspection of your service truck crane using the most up-to-date standards and regulations.
- Perform an operational test and, where necessary, a load test to verify that all safety systems are operational, and the equipment is operating correctly.
- Complete each service truck crane inspection using innovative record keeping procedures with a reporting system that provides you detailed inspection information and conforms to Federal Regulations.
- Provide your company a documentation PDF including all truck-mounted crane inspection records, wire rope and hook reports and certification documents. These records are prepared to allow your staff to perform, and record required monthly inspections.
- Present decals and documentation to place on your service truck crane to verify your compliance.